Sunday, December 27, 2015

Garfield Run 2015 >_^

Yesterday had my very 1st marathon
Garfield Run 2015 (RM90)
@ Tugu Negara
Yesterday was a VERY sunshine day
Blue sky with no cloud
Super HotTTTTT
Honestly...I hate running all along
BUT 
Since I start to workout
Shiang was affected me so much
 then I start loving to jog
because after you release your energy and sweat a lot
you'll feel relaxed and satisfied
really have a lot of fun in this Garfield run
looking forward to my next run! =D
runner hand tag
3 tails... haha
Selfiee at the start point~ xD
 Wefiee 1
Wefiee 2
Before the run start...took photo everywhere
hehe
Omg...I found a adorable missing dog here...hahaha  
 Shiang...you out of focus liao
the photo below was with Meng
counting down
Finishers
After the run
My 1st marathon medal...Yeah!!!

~A GOOD START NEVER TOO LATE~

No comments:

Post a Comment