Sunday, December 14, 2014

24/11/-1/12 Taiwan Family Trip~

My 1st long trip...8 days 7 nights to Taiwan!
My 2nd times to Taiwan
Last time jz went to Taipei only
This time vIsited Tainan + Taichong + Taipei
Honestly...8 days for me was too long...
Don't know y This time overseas I miss M'sia so much
In the 3rd / 4th days I was start thinking to back M'sia...haha 
Anyway...finally I'm back with a safety flight... XP
Flower sea
=D
look like the suface of moon
hug the sunshine and the sea
 Qing Jing farm with the cute sheep (it keep eating grass tak peduli I... ><")
 Yeah~~
 Gaya gaya...haha
Like this pic most~ =D
@ hotel of Qing Jing Gao Yuan
 Morning + Evening view from qing jing gao yuan...sooooo nice
佛光山
 met the cute cartoon and selfie with a special tree @ 佛光山
Sun Moon Lake

 Selfieeee... TeeHee
 welcome to 自由廣場
Taipei 101 
 having a delicious waffle & mocha @ Cafe Lugo inside 101 mall 
 outside 101 mall
 the beauty of natural
Enjoy...
night view of Gao Xiong E-da
~E-Da Ferris Wheel in evening~

2 comments: